Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

My week at work


            

I had a TET-week. It means that I spend a day at work and I don't have to go to school. The abbreviation comes from Finnish words TyöElämään Tutustuminen. It means something like getting to know to worklife.
     So I went to an Italian-Greek restaurant called Etrusco. It was fun. I prepped stuff, cleaned places and washed dishes. All amounts were illustrative purpose only because the recipes in restaurant were inaccurate. Here's a recipe I learnt there:




Chicken pasta


  • Some cream
  • Some blue cheese
  • Some pasta
  • Sun-dried tomato pesto
  • Parmesan
Warm the cream in a pan and add the blue cheese. Let it melt. Add pasta. Put on a plate and add a tablespoonful of pesto on it. Add parmesan.

No comments:

Post a Comment